Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 6, 2008

Well, I've been sliced, diced, poked and examined and now we are almost ready to embark on the first chemotherapy treatment. My port is in place and the PET CT scan is complete. Bob enjoyed the PET Scan, as we were the only ones scheduled on that afternoon and the person in charge asked Bob if he wanted to go into the second empty room. In both small rooms there was a comfortable recliner, a warmed blanket, a small "waterfall", soft music, dim lights, and lavender aromatherapy. While I was receiving the infusions necessary for the scan, Bob was relaxing and eventually went to sleep and had a great nap. We woke him when the scan was completed and I was getting dressed. He wants to know when I have another scan scheduled!

Please remember me in your prayers, especially on Friday.

1 comment:

Mom Fin said...

We are sure thinking about you Soni, and you are constantly in our prayers.
We love you--
Elaine and Steven